By default, the new Microsoft Excel 2010 uses Colibri font along with size 11 as soon as you open a new Excel document. If you don’t like such a font and wish to customize it with your own font and size, then this little, quick tutorial is right for you. So, let’s see how to customize and change the default Microsoft Excel Font to something else.
- Open Microsoft Excel 2010.
- Click the File tab.
- Click Option.
- On the left pane, click the General link.
- Now, under the When creating new workbooks section, select the new font you wish to use from the Use this font drop down menu.
- Click OK.
Tags: Office, trick
- custom font excel 2010
- how to add a new font to microsoft excel 2010
- installing a new font in microsoft excel 2010
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.