How often have you wished to know the time the sunrise and sunset during the year? How many times have you been curious to know what time the sunset is on that particular place so that to enjoy a wonderful view of the sun going down to the sea, behind a mountain, to the lake etc? Well, believe it or not but in this case Google can help you! Here is a quick way to calculate and know sunrise and sunset times…in a click!
- Go to Google.com.
- In the Search field, type Sunrise (name of the city) or Sunset (name of the city) and hit Enter.
- how to Estimate sunrise and sunset times
- how to solve sunrise
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
2 Comments to “How to Calculate Sunrise and Sunset Times”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.