Google Toolbar is one of those useful Google tools meant to simplify your life when it comes to searching stuff on the Internet or using certain Google services. However, since most of us don’t know how to use it (who cares to read the instructions?) we end up turning the toolbar in one of our most implacable foes! So, a simple procedure such as filling a form out (the username and password form of a web service, for example) turns to a boring thing to repeat over and over again, one hundred time a day. Did you know that Google Toolbar has got a time-saving feature which lets you auto fill any form, automatically?
This is the simple procedure to turn on auto fill feature in Google Toolbar:
- Click Toolbar’s wrench icon.
- On the AutoFill tab, select (or deselect) the ‘AutoFill’ checkbox.
- Click the Add new profile link to create a new profile.
- Click Save.
After turning the Autofill feature on, simply click the AutoFill button to fill in forms with your information.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to See and Save Browsing History While in Incognito Mode on Google Chrome
- How to Turn Off Pop-up and Push Notification from Websites in Firefox
- How to Save a Website locally on Your Computer in Google Chrome (Offline Surfing)
- How to Change Location in Google Chrome (Any Version) by Setting it Manually (No Hack)
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.