Firefox 4 beta is out and has got a lot, really a lot of new interesting features which are going to change the way we use the Red Fox. A very useful feature, List all Tabs, allows you to display and preview thumbnails of open tabs in one single window. Let’s see how to turn it on (enable) thanks to a simple hack!
- Open Firefox 4.
- In the Address bar, type about:config and press Enter.
- When prompted, press the button labeled I’ll Be Careful, I Promise.
- In the filter field, type alltabs.
- In the big pane, you should be able to see the browser.allTabs.previews option.
- Double click it to set its value from False to True.
- Restart your Firefox.
- Look at the right side of Firefox, right where the tabs finish. You will notice a new squared icon which, if clicked, will show you all the open tab in one window!
Tags: beta, Firefox, hack
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to Turn On and Enable All Tab Preview Feature in Firefox 4”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.