As you know the new, upcoming Firefox has got a lot of interesting features and options as well as a new, redesigned UI (User Interface). One of the big differences from the previous versions is the new Firefox Button. Located on the upper-left side of the browser, this button is easily recognizable for its orange color. Let’s see how to replace it and add the old, well-known Firefox menu Bar.
- Open Firefox 4.
- Right-Click the toolbar and from the menu, select the first option called Menu Bar.
- As soon as you perform such simple procedure, the new, orange Firefox button will disappear and will be changed with the Menu Bar.
Tags: Firefox, trick
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.