Firefox 4, like its previous versions lets you customize the way the tool bar looks like. You can do it by changing, moving and playing with the buttons, for example. Here is a straight-to-the point tutorial which will let you change the position of certain buttons on the toolbar of Firefox 4.
- Open Firefox 4.
- Right-click the toolbar and from the drop down menu, select Customize.
- At this point left-click any button (and keep pressing the left button on your mouse) and drag it wherever you wish on the tool bar.
Tags: Firefox, trick
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to Move and Change the Position of Firefox 4 Buttons”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.