Firefox 4, like its previous versions lets you customize the way the tool bar looks like. You can do it by changing, moving and playing with the buttons, for example. Here is a straight-to-the point tutorial which will let you change the position of certain buttons on the toolbar of Firefox 4.
- Open Firefox 4.
- Right-click the toolbar and from the drop down menu, select Customize.
- At this point left-click any button (and keep pressing the left button on your mouse) and drag it wherever you wish on the tool bar.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
- How to Prevent Microsoft Internet Edge from Showing Pop-Up Notification
One Comment to “How to Move and Change the Position of Firefox 4 Buttons”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.