Firefox 4, like its previous versions lets you customize the way the tool bar looks like. You can do it by changing, moving and playing with the buttons, for example. Here is a straight-to-the point tutorial which will let you change the position of certain buttons on the toolbar of Firefox 4.
- Open Firefox 4.
- Right-click the toolbar and from the drop down menu, select Customize.
- At this point left-click any button (and keep pressing the left button on your mouse) and drag it wherever you wish on the tool bar.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Lock and Protect Google Chrome with a User Password
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
One Comment to “How to Move and Change the Position of Firefox 4 Buttons”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.