Firefox 4, like its previous versions lets you customize the way the tool bar looks like. You can do it by changing, moving and playing with the buttons, for example. Here is a straight-to-the point tutorial which will let you change the position of certain buttons on the toolbar of Firefox 4.
- Open Firefox 4.
- Right-click the toolbar and from the drop down menu, select Customize.
- At this point left-click any button (and keep pressing the left button on your mouse) and drag it wherever you wish on the tool bar.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
One Comment to “How to Move and Change the Position of Firefox 4 Buttons”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.