One of the most useful features in Firefox 4 is its Crash Protection system which lets you restore any Internet Session after an unexpected crash. This little feature, in case of a crash, will ask you whether or not you wish to save and restore an Internet session. The Crash Protection works so well that even if you don’t manage to reopen a previous Internet session, you will still be able to do it by using a nice…Firefox command!
- In the address bar, type about:sessionrestore and hit Enter.
- At this point a menu will open in your Firefox window. On such a menu you will able to choose whether you want to restore a previous session.
- You will also be given the option to reopen previous tabs.
Tags: Firefox, trick
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
2 Comments to “How to Restore Internet Sessions in Firefox 4”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.