Since I already covered this topic for Firefox , I have decided to write this small tutorial on how to uninstall your old addons for Microsoft Internet Explorer, too. As usual, the whole purpose to remove addons and plugins from Internet Explorer is to make it faster and more performing. In fact, the more you add “junk” to your browser, the more it will become sluggish thus affecting the way you surf the Web or the way websites are displayed.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the tools button and then Manage Add-ons.
- Now, located under Show, select Downloaded controls. This will let you display all the ActiveX controls available on your browser.
- Select and click an ActiveX you wish to uninstall from Internet Explorer.
- Now, click More Information.
- From the More Information window, simply click Remove.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.