One of the most annoying features on certain YouTube videos are ads (advertisements). They have different way to bother and annoy you. In fact, some of them start playing as soon as you open the YouTube page containing the video, others are just small bars on the bottom side of the video. The most irritating ones are played before the video itself as small (usually 15 secs) clips, like commercials on TV. If you want to remove and disable them, the best way to achieve this is not buying expensive software or applying hard hacks and tweaks. In this case YouTube has provided a very easy (but totally unknown to the majority of users) way to skip ads. Let’s how!
As soon as the ads plays on your screen, press F5. This will reload the YouTube page. Subsequently, the video will start playing without any ads!
Tags: trick, video
- how to turn off ads on youtube
- turn off youtube ads
- Turn Off Ads On YouTube
- how to disable ads on youtube
- how to remove the sound advertisement in Youtube
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
7 Comments to “How to Turn Off and Disable Ads on YouTube”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.