One of the most annoying features on certain YouTube videos are ads (advertisements). They have different way to bother and annoy you. In fact, some of them start playing as soon as you open the YouTube page containing the video, others are just small bars on the bottom side of the video. The most irritating ones are played before the video itself as small (usually 15 secs) clips, like commercials on TV. If you want to remove and disable them, the best way to achieve this is not buying expensive software or applying hard hacks and tweaks. In this case YouTube has provided a very easy (but totally unknown to the majority of users) way to skip ads. Let’s how!
As soon as the ads plays on your screen, press F5. This will reload the YouTube page. Subsequently, the video will start playing without any ads!
- how to turn off ads on youtube
- Turn Off Ads On YouTube
- how to turn off youtube ads
- turn off youtube ads
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
- How to Turn Off PDF/A Mode in Adobe PDF Reader
7 Comments to “How to Turn Off and Disable Ads on YouTube”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.