If you use a lot of online services it also means that you have got a lot of passwords and usernames to remember. Aware of this issue, all Internet browsers have got a special feature which, as soon as you login your email account for example, prompt you to save password and username so that, next time you will use the service again, the browser will fill in the login interface for you. However, while the username is fully displayed, the password is hidden by asterisks. Now, if for any reason you don’t remember such a password you won’t have any way to recover it. Usually, to get it back, you will have to buy a special piece of software. Recently, I have found an interesting, amazing piece of code which will reveal all your forgotten passwords hidden behind asterisk in your browser…in a couple of seconds and without spending a dime!
The piece of code I am going to show you works with all Internet browsers including: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari etc. Here is the procedure to follow to reveal your passwords:
- Open your browser.
- Go to the Web page containing the login in form where you saved your password.
- Copy and paste the following piece of code to your browser address bar:
- Press Enter.
- As soon as you press Enter, the browser will display a window containing the password!
Tags: bookmarklets, security, trick
- asterisk password revealer safari
- password reveal online
- reveal password behind asterisks online
- safari asterisk revealer
- show asterisk password google chrome
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
91 Comments to “An Incredible Way to Reveal Passwords Behind Asterisks”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.