A couple of days age Google rolled out one of the most thrilling features for its world’s most famous search engine. Such a feature is called Instant Search and basically lets you search whatever keywords you want while you are typing it, even without hiting the search button! As It old you before such a feature is already available on Google main page. In case you dont like it, Google has added an interesting option which lets you turn off Google Instant Search for good.
- Go to Google.com.
- On the upper right side of Google main page, click Search Settings.
- Under Global Preferences look for Google Instant.
- Click the “Do not use Google Instant” radio button.
- Click Save Changes.
Tags: Google App, trick
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to Turn Off Google Instant Search”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.