As you know, the latest Microrsoft Office suite is the new package called Office 2010 which adds a lot of features and fun to its famous tools (Words, Excel, Powerpoint etc.). In case you bought Office 2010 in another country and wish to change its language to yours, Microsoft has recently rolled out a special page containing 62 Language Interface Packs (LIPs). Some of the languages will be available in the next days. The page also contains languages packs for previous Microsoft Office versions (Office 2003 and Office 2007).
Reading from the Microsoft Office language webpage: “The Office Language Interface Pack (LIP) is a translated User Interface that installs on top of a copy of Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 or 2010, and can be downloaded and installed for free.”
Thanks to these packs you will be able to use all the Office tools in different languages.
Tags: Office, translator
- Change Language in Microsoft 2010
- ?????? office talk ?????
- how to change the language on microsoft word 2010
- how to change to spanish text in microsoft 2010
- how to reset language interface exchange 2010
- how you change the language on windows 2010
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.