How to Disable and Turn Off “Do You Want to View Only the Webpage Content that was Delivered Securely?” Warning in Internet Explorer 8
Sometimes, while surfing the Internet using your Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 you might get the following warning message: “Do You Want to View Only the Webpage Content that was Delivered Securely?”. The trick about this message is that to download the content on your browser you have to click “No” instead of “Yes”. Of course the problem is that users don’t read any of the messages software and operating systems show on the screen and they just press “Yes”. Let’s see how to disable and turn off this annoying message.
- Open Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools.
- Click Internet Options – Security .
- Click the Security tab.
- Click the Custom Level button.
- In the “Miscellaneous” section change “Display mixed content” setting to Enable.
Tags: Internet Explorer, trick
- How to avoid message do you want to view only the web page content that was delivered securely
- how to turn off do you want to view
- how to turn off web content on windws 8
- howto remove sec warning
- IN WINDOWS XP HOW CAN I STOP DO YOU WANT TO VIEW ONLY THE WEB PAGE
- turn off windows 7 save open notices at bottom of page
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.