As I told you in my previous post, the new Internet Explorer 9 (beta version) is out for everybody to download. However, a lot of users are experiencing a weird issue. In fact, while trying to open the browser a pop-up error box appears with the following error message: “Internet Explorer has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available”. At this point the error message enters in a kind of loop without any chance to close it. Let’s see how to fix and solve this issue and have the browser working again.
No matter what you do, the pop-up message keeps reappearing over and over. Here is how to fix it:
- Since the pop-up window can’t be stopped (even by using the Task Manager) the only solution is to restart Windows 7.
- After that Open Internet Explorer again.
- Now, click Start.
- Click All Programs – Accessories – Systems Tools.
- Click Internet Explorer (No add-ons). Apparently, the error seems to be triggered by some incompatible add-on.
More info about this issue can be found here:
Recently, one of Web Talk readers posted another way to fix the issue which seems to work for a lot of users. What follows is the easy procedure posted by Wattlebird2:
Go to: Network And Sharing Center,
Next Go To:Internet Options in the left And Go to Advanced and check Use Software Rendering Instead Of GPU Rendering*<–the first one…
Tags: beta, bugs, Internet Explorer
- internet explorer has stopped working
- Internet Explorer 9 Stops Working
- internet stopped working
- why is my internet explorer not working
- internet explorer has stopped working ie 9
- my internet explorer is not working
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
75 Comments to “How to Fix “Internet Explorer Has Stopped Working” Issue in Internet Explorer 9 Beta”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.