The new Internet Explorer 9 (beta version) is out for everybody to try. However, this is not the final release and, like many beta products, it contains some bugs which in some case may give your computer some “headache” or prevent you from surfing the Internet in peace. This easy trick will teach you how to uninstall Internet Explorer 9 beta and restore you old Internet Explorer 7 or 8
- Click Start.
- In the Search field, type Programs and Features and hit Enter.
- In the left pane, click View installed updates.
- From the list you should be able to see the Internet Explorer 9 entry. Right click it and select Uninstall.
- After you have uninstalled IE9, restart your computer.
- After your computer has been restarted nothing else is required on your side. In fact, the system will also restore your previous Internet Explorer, automatically.
Tags: beta, Internet Explorer, trick
- restoreing internet 7
- restore internet explorer 9
- restore internet explorer 8 from 9
- restore internet explorer 8
- restore older internet explorer windows 7
- restore explore 8
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to Uninstall Internet Explorer 9 Beta and Restore Previous Internet Explorer 7/8”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.