Firefox, as well as other famous Internet browsers, has got a very handy bookmark tool which lets you organize your favorite websites in a very efficient and easy way. However, sometimes you might wish to have an easy access to websites and blogs you visit frequently, without the need to pass through the Bookmark tool. Here is a simple solution which allows you to add websites shortcuts directly on your Firefox Bookmark Toolbar, directly under Firefox main Toolbar!
- Run Firefox and go to the your favorite website.
- Simply, click and drag the Firefox tab to your Bookmark Toolbar.
- At this point Firefox will create a shortcut along with the favicon of the blog.
- Right-click such shortcut and select Properties.
- Delete everything located in the Name field and click Save.
Tags: Firefox, trick
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.