If you share your computer with other users such as your friends or coworkers, you know only too well that annoying feeling you get after you turn the computer on and find out that someone has messed with its settings! The volume is too loud, new applications and icons on the screen and maybe a new “pink theme” which doesn’t have anything to do with you! This small tutorial will teach you how to lock a Windows 7 theme to prevent users from changing it.
- Click Start.
- In the Search field, type gpedit.msc (only available in Windows Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate editions) and hit Enter.
- The Local Group Policy Editor window will appear on your screen. On the left-pane, go to User Configuration – Administrative Templates – Control Panel – Personalization.
- In the right-pane, locate and double-click the Prevent changing theme option.
- Click Enabled.
Tags: security, trick, Windows 7
- windows 7 theme locked
- lock themes windows 7
- how to lock windows theme
- downloaf tema windows 7 lock
- theme for lock windown
- themes locked windows 7
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.