Are you a hard player who is always proud to show off his incredible records to his friends? Have got an embarrassing score on Windows 7 Game Score you wish to get rid of? This trick will show you how to reset and delete Games Explorer Game Statistics! Please note that this trick will delete and reset ALL game records previously made.
- Click Start.
- Click All Programs – System Tools – Disk Cleanup.
- Now, choose C: from the list of drive (or whatever drive your Windows OS is installed) and click OK.
- Now, tick Game Statistics Files and click OK.
- solitaire reset windows 7
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
One Comment to “How to Reset Game Statistics in Windows 7”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.