Are you a hard player who is always proud to show off his incredible records to his friends? Have got an embarrassing score on Windows 7 Game Score you wish to get rid of? This trick will show you how to reset and delete Games Explorer Game Statistics! Please note that this trick will delete and reset ALL game records previously made.
- Click Start.
- Click All Programs – System Tools – Disk Cleanup.
- Now, choose C: from the list of drive (or whatever drive your Windows OS is installed) and click OK.
- Now, tick Game Statistics Files and click OK.
- how can I reset my stats in msn games backgammon
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
- How to Prevent Microsoft Internet Edge from Showing Pop-Up Notification
One Comment to “How to Reset Game Statistics in Windows 7”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.