Are you a hard player who is always proud to show off his incredible records to his friends? Have got an embarrassing score on Windows 7 Game Score you wish to get rid of? This trick will show you how to reset and delete Games Explorer Game Statistics! Please note that this trick will delete and reset ALL game records previously made.
- Click Start.
- Click All Programs – System Tools – Disk Cleanup.
- Now, choose C: from the list of drive (or whatever drive your Windows OS is installed) and click OK.
- Now, tick Game Statistics Files and click OK.
Tags: trick, Windows 7
- Msn hearts how i reset my games to 0
- how to clear game scores from pc
- how to delete game statistics in windows 7
- how to reset hearts game on windows7
- how to reset score on msn games to zero
- how to save scores on msn online games
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to Reset Game Statistics in Windows 7”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.