Are you a hard player who is always proud to show off his incredible records to his friends? Have got an embarrassing score on Windows 7 Game Score you wish to get rid of? This trick will show you how to reset and delete Games Explorer Game Statistics! Please note that this trick will delete and reset ALL game records previously made.
- Click Start.
- Click All Programs – System Tools – Disk Cleanup.
- Now, choose C: from the list of drive (or whatever drive your Windows OS is installed) and click OK.
- Now, tick Game Statistics Files and click OK.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Save and Backup Your YouTube Videos in Google Drive Using Google Takeout
- How to Make Your Google Chrome Run Faster and More Efficently
- How to Turn On Windows 10 GodMode
- How to Fix Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop Issue after Upgrade or Installation
One Comment to “How to Reset Game Statistics in Windows 7”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.