As you know, the famous Windows 7 sidebar contains nine, default desktop gadgets “out-of-the-box”. Basically, they are the gadgets you will find once you run Windows 7 for the first time. Of course, you can increase such number by downloading and installing new ones. However, the 9 default gadgets are not available anywhere else (not even in the Microsoft Gadget’s Gallery), but Windows in 7, only. So, what happen when you uninstall them? Luckily for you guys, Windows 7 doesn’t really delete such gadgets. It only hide them from view. So, lets see how to restore the default desktop gadgets thanks to this small tutorial!
- Click Start.
- In the Search field, type: restore desktop gadgets installed with Windows
- Hit Enter.
- A new Gadget’s gallery will appear on your screen and will have the following message: “All Windows and administrator installed gadgets have been restore”
Tags: trick, Windows 7
- how to restore gadgets on win 7
- restore desktop gadgets
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.