If you are concerned about your privacy while chatting or making phone calls on Skype then this trick is right for you, definitely. In fact, thanks to this quick tutorial you will be able to turn off Skype History for good. Skype History, silently keeps gathering infos whenever you turn on Skype so that if a user knows where to put his hands, he will be able to recover all your conversations!
- Open Skype.
- Click Tools.
- Click Options.
- From the left pane, select the Privacy tab.
- Now, on the right pane, look for Keep history for, and select no history.
- Click Save.
Tags: chat, security, trick, voip
- disable skype chat sync
- turn off history skype
- stop skype saving history
- stop skype from saving history
- stop skype from saving conversations
- stop skype from keeping history
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.