If you share your computer with other users or with your family members (such as your teenager boy for example), you know how important is to know what they are doing when you are not there, in front of your PC. In fact, it is important to know what your family members are visiting on the Internet or what other people are doing with your important files. The software I am about to describe lets you spy your computer monitor, literally! Basically, it lets you record any activity happening on your computer in a hidden and stealthy way!
Cute Screen Recorder is a free software which lets you “record all screen activity on your computer and create mp4,flv,swf and wmv video.”Other key-features include:
- Easy to set-up and use.
- Clear-cut interface features large icons for performing all major actions.
- All encoders and decoders are built-in. Neend’t install any other codec.
- Excellent digital quality.
If you want to know more or you just want to download it, visit the official website.
Tags: freeware, security
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to Spy Your Computer Monitor”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.