Like everything else on this world, even Google is not perfect. Errors, bugs and other issues affect the most famous and popular Google applications, leaving their users at loss at what to do. Well, the best thing to do is to report the error right away so that the Google Team will be able to fix it. Did you know that Gmail has got, nested among its features, a special page which lets you report errors and other issues, directly to Google Team?
- Before contacting the Google Team you have to know that there is a page where you can check if the error you discovered is already known by Google. Visit the Gmail Known Issue webpage and check if your error has already been reported.
- If the error you discovered is not in the list, fill in the form available on this page.
- Again, please before filling the form out remember:
* If you’re using the new Gmail Labs feature, please temporarily disable Labs before troubleshooting your issue. To share feedback or report an issue about Labs, visit the Labs Help Group.
* Check the Known Issues page to see if your issue has already been reported.
Tags: bugs, Google App
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
4 Comments to “How to Report a Gmail Error”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.