Spam is the most annoying thing which could happen to your beloved email account. Well, believe it or not Gmail is affected by spam too! In fact, on one hand a lot of spammers use Google Gmail accounts to launch their spam attacks, while on the other hand a lot of honest Gmail users get tons of spam emails (despite the excellent Gmail Anti-Spam filter). Here is how to fight spam back by using a nice form to report Gmail spam, directly to the Google Team!
- To report spam, as well as harassing emails or emails violating Google TOS and Program Policies, use this Google form here.
- Remember , to use this form you need to provide a valid Gmail email address so that the Google team will be able to contact you back!
Tags: email, Google App, security
- how to report email spam to google
- who to write to at gmail for spam
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
3 Comments to “How to Report Gmail Spam”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.