On the new features in Internet Explorer 9 is the new re-designed Tab page. Such a page shows you those websites you visit more frequently also assigning special a color to make you understand how often you visit them. By default, the New Tab Page only shows you two rows of 5 websites each (total: 10 websites ) without any option to add anything else. This quick hack will show you how to increase the number of websites on such New Tab Page .
- Click Start.
- In the Search field, type regedit and press Enter.
- Locate the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ Software\Microsoft\ InternetE xplorer\ TabbedBrowsing\ NewTabPage.
- In the right pane, right-click any empty space and from the menu, select New DWORD value and name it as NumRows.
- Set NumRows value ti your likes, such as: 3, 4 or 5. This will add 3, 4 or 5 rows (of 5 websites each) in the New Tab Page, for example.
- Restart the computer for the changes to take effect.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.