As you know, Google is coming out with a new service almost on a daily basis (ehm, so to speak). As a result, there are so many online utilities and services that we don’t know where they are located on the Internet (web address). Aware of this issue Google has released two interesting add-ons for Firefox and Google Chrome which will help us (thanks to handy Google shortcuts) get access to Google services “in a convenient space-saving” way!
Google Shortcuts is a very useful add-on for your Firefox and Google Chrome browser. It lets you find all Google services in a very convenient and easy way thanks to a ordered list which is constantly updated. Other services include:
- Over 110 Google services, continuously updated.
- Service buttons can be sorted according to your needs (not only alphabetically).
- A service can be opened in a sidebar when clicked on it while pressing Ctrl + Alt (useful for the Google Tasks canvas).
- Use Google’s URL shortening service goo.gl to easy make short URLs.
- Create a new Document, Presentation, Spreadsheet, Drawing, or Form with one click.
- Integration of your domain for Email, Docs, Calendar, Sites, and Contacts, if you use Google Apps.
If you want to download and install these add-ons on your browser or if you want to know more, visit this Firefox webpage.
Tags: add-on, Chrome, Firefox, Google App
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
2 Comments to “Official Google Shortcuts Add-Ons for Firefox and Chrome”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.