If you use Google Map quite a lot, you might get some weird errors, inaccuracies, odd and wrong addresses and in some cases even bugs while browsing a map. Usually, the first thing users do with Google Map is go looking for the map containing their house geographical location and sometimes that’s exactly where an error is noticed. This brief tutorial will show you how to report an error found on Google Map directly to Google!
If an error is found on a certain Google Map, the first thing to do is report it by using the “Report a problem” link located in the lower left-hand corner of the map you are browsing. Once the report has been send, you’ll also be able to subscribe via email so that you will notified when the issue is addressed to the Google Team. In case you don’t have such link, here are other solution to get in touch with Google Map Team:
- Visit this link to report an error and let the Teleatlas Team to fix it:
- Fill in this form and Help Google Map Team to improve and fix database errors and inaccuracies:
- Visit this Google Map page to get a small list of errors which the Google team might solve and fix for you:
- If you wish to reprt a problem, fix a Google Map error, edit details etc. visit this page:
- Use this link instead if you wish to remove your house from Google Map and Street View.
Tags: bugs, Google App, security, trick
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.