Despite a few months are still dividing us from the year 2011, Microsoft has released an interesting section dedicated to 2011 calendar templates for its Microsoft Office package and components (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher) where you can download interesting and free 2011 Calendars. To download and install a free Microsoft Office Calendar templates, follow these easy steps:
- Go to Office.microsoft.com template section. Select a calendar template of your choice for Office 2007 and Office 2010.
- Click the template you like. At this point you will be redirected to the page containing the template you chose. Right there you will be able to see a larger preview of the template, a brief description, version, number of downloads, size and ratings.
- On the upper right-side of the page, you should be able to see a link named Download. Click it, to download the calendar templete to your computer.
- Accept the Microsoft Service Agreement to start the downloading.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
4 Comments to “Download Official 2011 Calendar Templates for Microsoft Office”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.