One of the most irritating things while you subscribe to a Facebook Group is that, by default, you will be notified as soon as a news (such as a comment or a post) is posted by the group itself. That’s the right way to have an email inbox completely clogged by Facebook email notifications! This trick will show you how to disable and stop Facebook notification emails.
- Go to your Facebook Group Page.
- Click the Edit Notification button located on the right side of the page.
- Under the Notify me When option, click on of the following radio buttons: A member posts or comments, a member posts, a friend posts, never notify me.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Turn Off Pop-up and Push Notification from Websites in Firefox
- How to Save a Website locally on Your Computer in Google Chrome (Offline Surfing)
- How to Change Location in Google Chrome (Any Version) by Setting it Manually (No Hack)
- How to Convert a USB Disk/Pen from FAT32 to NTFS Without Formatting and Losing Data
One Comment to “How to Disable and Stop Email Notifications from Facebook Groups”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.