One of the most irritating things while you subscribe to a Facebook Group is that, by default, you will be notified as soon as a news (such as a comment or a post) is posted by the group itself. That’s the right way to have an email inbox completely clogged by Facebook email notifications! This trick will show you how to disable and stop Facebook notification emails.
- Go to your Facebook Group Page.
- Click the Edit Notification button located on the right side of the page.
- Under the Notify me When option, click on of the following radio buttons: A member posts or comments, a member posts, a friend posts, never notify me.
Tags: email, Facebook, trick
- face book group page
- how to fix notification enable on facebook web site
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to Disable and Stop Email Notifications from Facebook Groups”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.