Lately, a lot of Google Chrome users are reporting a weird issue. In fact, if a user tries to connect to the iTunes Store by clicking the well-known buttons “View in iTunes” or “Buy this on iTunes”, Google Chrome won’t be able to open or detect iTunes to load the page containing the requested app. Sometimes, Chrome will also return the following error message: “We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the app or song, get iTunes now.” Let’s see how to solve this issue with this simple tutorial and let Chrome open iTunes normally.
- Download IE Tab extension for Google Chrome.
- Now, simply enter http://itunes.apple.com/* in the Auto URLs in the IE Tab settings. In this way, every link you will click on the Internet will be automatically opened using the IE Tab extension. Such extension will open a Internet Explorere session (tab) on your Google Chrome.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
2 Comments to “How to Fix Google Chrome Can’t Open or Detect iTunes”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.