Lately, a lot of Google Chrome users are reporting a weird issue. In fact, if a user tries to connect to the iTunes Store by clicking the well-known buttons “View in iTunes” or “Buy this on iTunes”, Google Chrome won’t be able to open or detect iTunes to load the page containing the requested app. Sometimes, Chrome will also return the following error message: “We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the app or song, get iTunes now.” Let’s see how to solve this issue with this simple tutorial and let Chrome open iTunes normally.
- Download IE Tab extension for Google Chrome.
- Now, simply enter http://itunes.apple.com/* in the Auto URLs in the IE Tab settings. In this way, every link you will click on the Internet will be automatically opened using the IE Tab extension. Such extension will open a Internet Explorere session (tab) on your Google Chrome.
- Chrome itunes
- How to Save a Website locally on Your Computer in Google Chrome (Offline Surfing)
- How to Change Location in Google Chrome (Any Version) by Setting it Manually (No Hack)
- How to Convert a USB Disk/Pen from FAT32 to NTFS Without Formatting and Losing Data
- How to Save and Backup Your YouTube Videos in Google Drive Using Google Takeout
2 Comments to “How to Fix Google Chrome Can’t Open or Detect iTunes”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.