Lately, a lot of Google Chrome users are reporting a weird issue. In fact, if a user tries to connect to the iTunes Store by clicking the well-known buttons “View in iTunes” or “Buy this on iTunes”, Google Chrome won’t be able to open or detect iTunes to load the page containing the requested app. Sometimes, Chrome will also return the following error message: “We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the app or song, get iTunes now.” Let’s see how to solve this issue with this simple tutorial and let Chrome open iTunes normally.
- Download IE Tab extension for Google Chrome.
- Now, simply enter http://itunes.apple.com/* in the Auto URLs in the IE Tab settings. In this way, every link you will click on the Internet will be automatically opened using the IE Tab extension. Such extension will open a Internet Explorere session (tab) on your Google Chrome.
- itunes detection fix chrome
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
2 Comments to “How to Fix Google Chrome Can’t Open or Detect iTunes”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.