As you know, YouTube policy restricts certain videos when the content is considered inappropriate by the YouTube Staff. Because of this, when you try to watch some “hot and explicit” videos you could face a message warning you that the video is age-restricted (+18 years old) and that you need to sign-up. Thanks to this hack you will be able to watch any forbidden YouTube video for free and without any account!
Let’s take, as an example, the following restricted-video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lu0qhRrIow . Such a video shows explicit-content (but it doesn’t contain porn material since it is against YouTube Policy) and it has to do with sex, sex-education to be exact.
- Copy in your clipboard the sequence of numbers and words embedded in the video link. In this case the code to copy is: 1Lu0qhRrIow
- Append the code within this YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/v/(write your code here!)?fs=1&
- In our case the new video link will be: http://www.youtube.com/v/1Lu0qhRrIow?fs=1&
- Copy and paste such link in your browser and hit Enter.
- Done! You are now able to watch any age restricted video!
- how to watch age restricted videos on youtube
- how to watch 18 videos on youtube
- youtube video 18
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
- How to Prevent Microsoft Internet Edge from Showing Pop-Up Notification
8 Comments to “How to Watch +18 Years Old Videos (Age-Restricted Videos) in YouTube for Free!”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.