If you have a lot of software, tools, applications and utilities on your computer, I am pretty sure that your computer desktop will be pretty cluttered and messed with tons and tons of icons. Sometimes, such a big quantity of icons might even be quite embarrassing and in some case it might even “distract” you from what you are doing. This small trick will let you hide your desktop iconsin Windows 7 in a couple of clicks.
- Right-click any empty space on your computer desktop.
- Click View from the menu ( it should be the first item).
- Untick Show Desktop Icons.
- Done! Enjoy your new clean desktop!
Tags: trick, Windows 7
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “Fast Trick to Hide Your Desktop Icons in Windows 7”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.