As you know, Microsoft, and its products, always give you the chance to do the same thing in different ways. Above all, Microsoft lets you use shortcuts to shorten the time you spend to do those tasks you tend to repeat a lot of times. Internet Explorer 9 is no exception! In fact, the new Microsoft browser has got a lot of keyboard shortcuts which let you save a lot of time and enjoy your Internet surfing even more!
- Alt : This IE9 shortcut will show you the IE menu bar. Once you have finished selecting an option or a setting, the menu bar will hide automatically.
- Alt + X : Opens the tools menu.
- Alt + M: Go to the home page.
- Alt + C: Manage browsing history, view feeds and also shows your bookmarks.
- Alt + 9: Force Internet Explorer rendering mode.
- Alt + Home: Open the Home Menu.
- Alt+R: Open the Print Menu.
- Alt+J: Open the RSS Menu.
- Alt+O: Opens the tools Menu.
- Alt+S: Opens the Safety Menu.
- Alt + H: Open the Help Menu.
- Alt+Z: Open the Add to Favorites Menu.
- Alt+ A: Open the Favorites Menu from the Menu bar.
- Alt+ I: Display all your feeds.
- Alt+ M: Mark a feed as read.
- Alt+ S: Put the cursor in search box in feed view.
- Alt+ C: Open Favorites Center and display your bookmarks.
- CTRL + D: Bookmarks a webpage or adds it to your Internet Explorer bookmarks.
- CTRL + T: Opens a new tab.
- CTRL + w: Closes the tab.
- CTRL + K: Copies the tab and opens it.
- CTRL + N: Open a new Internet Explorer window.
- CTRL + J: Opens the Internet Explorer Download Manager.
- CTRL + L: Selects the address bar also letting you type in a new web address.
- CTRL + B: Organizes your Internet Explorer bookmarks.
- CTRL + +: Zoom in.
- CTRL + –: Zoom out.
- CTRL + o: Open a web page.
- CTRL + S: Save a web page for offline viewing.
- CTRL + Shift + Tab: Move back through tabs.
- CTRL + Tab: Move forward through tabs.
- F12: This keyboard shortcut opens The developer toolbar for debugging.
- F5: Refresh or reload the current webpage.
- F1: Display the Help tool.
- F4: Displays a list of addresses you have typed recently.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
- How to Recover Data, Photos, Files from a Corrupted SD Card
- How to Lock Down your PC Using a USB Key
2 Comments to “Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) Keyboard Shortcuts”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.