Sometimes, after inserting a CD/DVD to your CD/DVD drive your Windows Operating system (XP, Vista, Windows 7) may return you with the following error message: “Please Insert a Disk into Drive (name of your drive)”. Basically, it looks like the CD/DVD driver can not read the disk or the media anymore. Let’s see how to fix this issue.
- Make sure to check the disk you are using is compatible with your CD/DVD drive. For example, you can not install a Blue-Ray disk to your CD drive! You will also have issues if you try to use a DVD- disk with a DVD- drive.
- Update your CD/DVD drive driver.
- Make sure there is not any floppy disk in your computer when you turn it on.
Tags: trick, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Please insert Disc CD/DVD Windows 7 fixed
- windows 7 restore error please insert the correct image disc
- windows xp please insert a disk into drive A:
- word error: please insert a disk
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.