One of the latest exciting features in the new Skype chat client allows you to add and read Facebook feeds. This new Facebook integration also allows you to post new updates to your Facebook profile directly from an easy-to-use Skype interface. This small guide will show you how to view Facebook new feeds directly in Skype!
- Open Skype.
- Click the Facebook tab.
- Click View from the upper toolbar.
- Now, from the menu, click Add Facebook updates.
- A Facebook interface will appear on your Skype.
- Click the See News Feed in Skype button and submit your Facebook username and password.
- That’s it!
- If instead you wish to delete Facebook feeds from Skype, click the Facebook tab.
- On the upper right side of the Facebook pane, click the Disable News Feed button.
- Click the Remove button and you are done!
Tags: chat, Facebook, trick, voip
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.