As you know, every time you open a program or an application on your Windows 7, you will run it without administrator privileges. However, you have to know that certain programs do need administrator rights in order to run properly. This small tutorial will teach you how to set a program to automatically run with administrator privileges, by default.
- Right click the icon shortcut beloning to the program you want to open with admin rights.
- From the menu, click Properties.
- Click the Compatibility tab.
- Under Privileges Level, click Run this program as an administrator.
- Click OK.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
One Comment to “How to Set a Program to Automatically Run with Administrator Privileges in Windows 7”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.