As you know, every time you open a program or an application on your Windows 7, you will run it without administrator privileges. However, you have to know that certain programs do need administrator rights in order to run properly. This small tutorial will teach you how to set a program to automatically run with administrator privileges, by default.
- Right click the icon shortcut beloning to the program you want to open with admin rights.
- From the menu, click Properties.
- Click the Compatibility tab.
- Under Privileges Level, click Run this program as an administrator.
- Click OK.
Tags: trick, Windows 7
- how can i set up a program in windows 7 to run with administrator privileges without having to put in the password every time
- how to run as admin in windows 7 automatically
- set certain programs to run as admin automaically
- set program automatically run as admin
- windows7 automaticaly open software in administrator rights
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to Set a Program to Automatically Run with Administrator Privileges in Windows 7”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.