As you know, every time you open a program or an application on your Windows 7, you will run it without administrator privileges. However, you have to know that certain programs do need administrator rights in order to run properly. This small tutorial will teach you how to set a program to automatically run with administrator privileges, by default.
- Right click the icon shortcut beloning to the program you want to open with admin rights.
- From the menu, click Properties.
- Click the Compatibility tab.
- Under Privileges Level, click Run this program as an administrator.
- Click OK.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
One Comment to “How to Set a Program to Automatically Run with Administrator Privileges in Windows 7”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.