As you know, every time you open a program or an application on your Windows 7, you will run it without administrator privileges. However, you have to know that certain programs do need administrator rights in order to run properly. This small tutorial will teach you how to set a program to automatically run with administrator privileges, by default.
- Right click the icon shortcut beloning to the program you want to open with admin rights.
- From the menu, click Properties.
- Click the Compatibility tab.
- Under Privileges Level, click Run this program as an administrator.
- Click OK.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
- How to Prevent Microsoft Internet Edge from Showing Pop-Up Notification
One Comment to “How to Set a Program to Automatically Run with Administrator Privileges in Windows 7”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.