One of the most unknown features in Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) is the useful and handy command which lets you open all your most popular sites as soon as you open the Microsoft browser. Such a feature is already available on Google Chrome and lets you have all your favorite websites (read websites you visit a lot) right in front of you, in a nice formatted way so that you will be able to spot the website or blog you are looking for at a first glance and without messing among browser options. This tutorial will show you how to achieve this result in one click!
- Launch Internet Explorer 9.
- Now click the gear icon located on the right side of the Microsoft browser.
- Click Internet Options.
- Click the General tab (it should be already opened by default).
- Under Home Page section you should notice a field.
- Copy and paste this command in the field: about:Tabs
- Done! Next time you will open IE9 you will be presented with a neat list of the websites and blogs you visit mostly.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.