Windows Live Mail 2011 is the new free email client from Microsoft’s Windows Live. Apparently, there is no way to select all messages or junk emails on WLM 2011 interface, as no clear option is offered to its users. This issue is all the more distressing in case you have to mark a big quantity of emails for mass deletion. Do you want an example? Just image that one day you get up and find out that your Windows Live Mail is pestered with hundreds of emails. Well, without the “Select All” option, you will have no choice but deleting them one by one! Luckily for you, I have recently found out that the missed and wanted option is there and actually works! The only issue is that it is not clearly visible. Furthermore, there is more than a way to mass select all your unwanted emails. Let’s see together, thanks to these quick tricks how to get rid of junk emails in a couple of clicks!
Well, this method is not quite optimal because you will still have to mark all your emails. The only difference is that you will save a lot of time because the whole procedure is going to be pretty fast!
- Login your Windows Live Mail 2011.
- Go to the emails you wish to delete.
- Now, hold down the CTRL key and click all the unwanted emails. Alternatively, you can also press the CRTL key and press the down-arrow on your keyboard.
This second method should actually be the one you are looking for as it lets you select and erase all messages in …one second! Let’s see the easy procedure to achieve this.
- Select the first email you want to delete.
- Now, click CTRL + A > Delete. This will let you perform a mass deletion of your unwanted emails in one shot!
Tags: email, Microsoft, trick
- windows mail select all mails
- windows 10 email client select all
- windows mail select all
- how to select all in windows live mail
- windows 10 mail select all emails
- windows 10 mail select all
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
16 Comments to “How to Select All Messages and Emails in Windows Live Mail 2011”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.