If you use Windows Live Messenger 2011 (WLM2011) a lot, you might wish to backup all your conversation history (or turn it on), above all if your chat contains important data and private information you wish to use later. Windows Live Messenger 2011 offers you a great range of interesting features, most of which, are not easily accessible nor are switched on by default. That’s why it is useful and “almost” mandatory to have a full look at its settings just to make sure that all the options you really need are already on. A good example is the Conversation History which basically records your chat and save it on a file, to a folder of your choice. Let’s see how to enable such a feature thanks to a simply trick .
- open Windows Live Messenger 2011 and login to your account.
- Click Tools and now click Options.
- On the left pane, click History and on the right pane, tick the Automatically save my Conversation History.
- Additionally, you can also choose where the chat client will backup your conversation history. By default, everything will be saved to C:\User\Your_Personal_Username\My Received Files\Your account\History
- Click OK.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.