After that all you’ll have to do is visit this link: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/90222, click the Install button located on the upper-right side of the page and the Instant Previews magnifying glass (and the related thumbnail) will be gone from your life instantly and…permanently!
Tags: bookmarklets, Chrome, Firefox, trick
- turn off google instant permanently
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
11 Comments to “Definitive Trick to Permanently Turn Off Google Instant Previews”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.