If you wish to download the new Minecraft game, you will have to visit the Minecraft homepage. Alternatively, you can also visit this official download page which will allow you to download the Alpha version.
Here are the links to download the Minecraft Alpha version (multiplayer game) for different operating systems. Remember this downloadable version is only for those users who have already bought the full version. This is only a stand-alone launcher for Minecraft thanks to which you will be able to play the game without an Internet connection. If you want to buy the game., click this link.
Windows OS (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7)
Download Minecraft.zip, extract the Minecraft app, then run it.
Download Minecraft.jar, an executable jar file.
Keep in mind that Minecraft Alpha is under heavy development. The software is unstable and might contain bugs which could affect the gameplay and your computer performance.
Tags: freeware, video
- free mindcraft without firefox
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
21 Comments to “Download Minecraft Game Now!”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.