It is very common after installing a plugin or an add-on on Internet Explorer 9 to get issues and problems such as random crashes, odd behaviours, unexpected browser sluggishness etc. If you are unsure if a third party add-on is the cause of your Internet Explorer 9 issues and you want to test your Microsoft browser in safe mode, this small trick will show you how to start Internet Explorer 9 in safe mode. Such a mode will basically run the browser without any extra tool thus improving your IE9 speed and giving you the opportunity to experience a better and improved Internet experience!
- Click Start.
- In Windows 7, type in Search field: Internet Explorer and hit Enter.
- Now, from the list click Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).
- internet explorer safe mode
- start ie in safe mode
- start internet explorer in safe mode
- open ie in safe mode
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
2 Comments to “How to Start Internet Explorer 9 in Safe Mode”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.