This trick is rather simple and fast to apply. If you use Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) and you are also accustomed to use a lot of tabs and windows to open tons of website and webpages, sometimes, it may happen to you to accidentally close a tab containing an important website containing important information! This tutorial will show you how easily reopen and restore a tab or a windows in a couple of seconds!
- Open Internet Explorer 9.
- Right-click the Internet Explorer toolbar and from the menu, select Lock the Toolbars.
- Now, click Tools and click the first option: Reopen Last Browsing Session.
- This simple trick will be able to restore the windows or tabs that you opened during the last browsing session.
Another simple way to reopen a accidentally closed tab is to reopen a new tab and from the main window, right under the thumbnails of the websites you visted during the previous Internet session, click the Reopen Closed Tabs link!
- open exporer window accidently closed
- accidentally closed tab explorer
- how to restore windows after they closed internet explorer
- accident;y closed tab in explorer
- open accidentally closed tab internet explorer
- how to retrieve closed window
- How to Save a Website locally on Your Computer in Google Chrome (Offline Surfing)
- How to Change Location in Google Chrome (Any Version) by Setting it Manually (No Hack)
- How to Convert a USB Disk/Pen from FAT32 to NTFS Without Formatting and Losing Data
- How to Save and Backup Your YouTube Videos in Google Drive Using Google Takeout
3 Comments to “How to Reopen and Restore Accidentally Closed Tabs in Internet Explorer 9 (IE9)”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.