This trick is rather simple and fast to apply. If you use Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) and you are also accustomed to use a lot of tabs and windows to open tons of website and webpages, sometimes, it may happen to you to accidentally close a tab containing an important website containing important information! This tutorial will show you how easily reopen and restore a tab or a windows in a couple of seconds!
- Open Internet Explorer 9.
- Right-click the Internet Explorer toolbar and from the menu, select Lock the Toolbars.
- Now, click Tools and click the first option: Reopen Last Browsing Session.
- This simple trick will be able to restore the windows or tabs that you opened during the last browsing session.
Another simple way to reopen a accidentally closed tab is to reopen a new tab and from the main window, right under the thumbnails of the websites you visted during the previous Internet session, click the Reopen Closed Tabs link!
- accidentally closed tab explorer
- reopen accidentally closed tabs in internet exporer
- recover a closed window
- open accidentally closed tab internet explorer
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
3 Comments to “How to Reopen and Restore Accidentally Closed Tabs in Internet Explorer 9 (IE9)”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.