Adobe Reader X is the new PDF reader from Adobe. Its most notable feature is its Protected Mode which safeguards your computer and files. Other minor but nonetheless innovative features are the chance to embed almost any multimedia files such as photos, pictures, videos etc. This tutorial will show you how to copy any image within any PDF files in Adobe Reader X.
- Open your PDF file using Adobe Reader X.
- From the upper toolbar, click the “Take a Snapshot”icon. At this point, drag the tool around the image you want to copy. To achieve this you will have to left-click the mouse and drag it from one side to the other of the image you like. This will create a rectangular which will embed the photo.
- This action will automatically copy the image in the clipboard.
- No go to your desktop, left click any empty space and from the menu click Paste.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
6 Comments to “How to Copy any Photo, Image and Picture in Adobe Reader X”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.