By default, Windows Live Messenger 2011 (WLM11) saves your downloads to the following location: C:\ Users\ UserName\Documents\ My Received Files. My Received Files folder is not a very easy and handy folder to put your downloads. For this reason you might wish to change the default download destination folder to another one which is more easily accessible, or simply put your downloaded files to your desktop. Let’s see how to achieve this result!
- Run and login your Windows Live Messenger 2011 (WLM11).
- Click Tools and at the end of the menu, click Options.
- In the Options window, click History on the left pane.
- In the right pane, under the File Transfer section, click the Change… button.
- Select the new download destination folder from the list.
- Click OK.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
One Comment to “How to Change Default Download Destination Folder in Windows Live Messenger 2011 (WLM11)”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.