By default, Windows Live Messenger 2011 (WLM11) saves your downloads to the following location: C:\ Users\ UserName\Documents\ My Received Files. My Received Files folder is not a very easy and handy folder to put your downloads. For this reason you might wish to change the default download destination folder to another one which is more easily accessible, or simply put your downloaded files to your desktop. Let’s see how to achieve this result!
- Run and login your Windows Live Messenger 2011 (WLM11).
- Click Tools and at the end of the menu, click Options.
- In the Options window, click History on the left pane.
- In the right pane, under the File Transfer section, click the Change… button.
- Select the new download destination folder from the list.
- Click OK.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
One Comment to “How to Change Default Download Destination Folder in Windows Live Messenger 2011 (WLM11)”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.