By default, Windows Live Messenger 2011 (WLM11) saves your downloads to the following location: C:\ Users\ UserName\Documents\ My Received Files. My Received Files folder is not a very easy and handy folder to put your downloads. For this reason you might wish to change the default download destination folder to another one which is more easily accessible, or simply put your downloaded files to your desktop. Let’s see how to achieve this result!
- Run and login your Windows Live Messenger 2011 (WLM11).
- Click Tools and at the end of the menu, click Options.
- In the Options window, click History on the left pane.
- In the right pane, under the File Transfer section, click the Change… button.
- Select the new download destination folder from the list.
- Click OK.
Tags: chat, Microsoft, trick
- change download destination win7
- how can i change destination of download in windows 7
- how to change downloads destination windows 8
- how to change the default file destination in windows 8
- how to create a new down load destination windows 7
- how to create a new download destination windows 7
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to Change Default Download Destination Folder in Windows Live Messenger 2011 (WLM11)”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.