Microsoft has just released an interesting Excel 2010 book (ebook) for free! The book, written by Bill Jelen, host of MrExcel.com is Rev Up to Excel 2010: Upgraders Guide to Excel 2010, and explains in simple, plain words, all the differences, improvements, options and features you need to know if you upgrade from Office Excel 2007 or Excel 2007 to Microsoft Office Excel 2010. The book contains 20 chapters of pure information which you will find tremendously helpful if you are upgrading from an earlier version of Excel, such as Excel 2003, for example!
If you are interested in other ebooks like this which deal with the new Office 2010 package, then you should read Office 2010 Product Guides or Operation Guide for Office 2010 or First Look: Microsoft Office 2010.
Tags: freeware, news, Office
- excel tutor 2010 book free
- free book excel 2010
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
2 Comments to “Download Excel 2010 Book for Free”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.