Microsoft Outlook 2010 is one of the most used email clients on the Internet. It is powerful, extremely configurable and best of all, it’s free. However, if you want to setup and configure an email account with it you might get some issue. Too many settings, server ports, POP and SMTP options to configure. It is almost impossible to have a working email account able to download emails on your computer on your first try! Let’s see how to automatically setup Microsot Outlook 2010 and have your Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail working in a couple of steps.
Outlook AutoConfig is a free utility able to make wonders with Outlook 2010. Enter your email address, your name, your email client (by the way, it works with Outlook 2010, Outlook Express, Microsoft Live Mail and Windows Mail), your username and password and you are done. You have got your email account fully working on your computer email client!
No tags for this post.
- how to configure microsoft outlook 2010 POP for windows 7 tutorial
- how to set up outlook microsft with talktalk
- talk talk email settings outlook 2012
- talktalk email settings for outlook 2010
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
7 Comments to “How to Automatically Setup Microsoft Outlook 2010”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.