A couple of users have written to me about how to add or insert Print Screen option in Gmail. One of them told me that he needed to take a screenshot of his Gmail account and send it (or print it) to his friend. The other guy instead told me that he needed to print a Gmail picture his girlfriend sent it to him as an email attachment. The two issues have something in common. They are quite easy to solve. When at first I read their requests I was a little surprised as they are non-problem. But after a while I realized that a lot of users might not be aware that such apparent issues have very simple solutions! Did you know that your Gmail account has got a very handy Print Screen feature? Did you know that you computer can take a quick screenshot of your screen or video, save it as a file so that you will be able to print it later? No? Well, maybe you should suggest a new feature to the Gmail team then!
The first thing you have to know is that your Gmail account has got a Print Screen icon (it is called Print all), actually. Such feature is a little difficult to spot since it is located on the right side of the Gmail window, right under the New Windows link which could also be used to maximize your email (and its content) and print it.
- Open your Gmail account.
- Now click the email containing the picture or photos you wish to print.
- A new window (or tab) will open showing you the full email and the full photos.
- Right after that a Print dialog box will appear asking you to print your message. This dialog box will be familiar to you as it is the same one you use to print your documents within your Windows operating system.
If you want to print the screen of your Gmail account, you will have to use your Windows OS and your keyboard.
- Open your Gmail account.
- Now, let’s take a screenshot of what your screen is displaying to you.
- Click Print Screen on your keyboard (it is located on the right side of the keyboard).
- Now, click Start – All Programs – Accessories -Paint.
- Click Edit from the upper menu and click Paste (or CTRL +V).
- This will create a snapshot of your Gmail account. Save it and print it!
Tags: email, Google App, trick
- can I print screen in google mail
- where is the topics screen on gmail?
- storing screen prints in gmail
- how to print page from gmail
- how to print a picture in gmail
- how to paste print screens in gmail without saving
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to Insert Print Screen in Gmail”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.