As you know, the more applications your run on your computer, the more your Windows Startup slows down. This is due to the fact that some of such installed applications are set to start as soon as you boot your PC. An easy solution to this issue would be to turn off the software you don’t need. However, if you want to have them ready as soon as you click their icon, you can not turn them off. Another solution would be to delay their launch. Let’s see how to lag and defer the launch of certain applications thanks to a free utility.
LaunchLater is a free utility which allows you to delay and defer the launch of applications that run at Windows login. This will decrease your Windows Startup time dramatically! It works in a very easy way. Run launchLater, open it, select the application (.exe file extension) you wish to delay, set the seconds after which the app will start and you are done.
- hpcm delay start application
- hpcm delay start
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
2 Comments to “How to Delay Application Startup on Windows Operating Systems”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.