Twitter is expecially made for those users that don’t have a lot of time but still want to send messages and keep in touch with their friends. If you want to save a lot of time, why don’t you use Twitter Shortcuts, Commands and Abbreviations? That’s a useful way to reduce the time you spend in front of your computer and maximize the time you use on Twitter!
- Shift + F – Prioritize the tweet you’re pointing with your mouse.
- Shift + H – Goes to the top of the screen.
- Shift + R – Lets you reply to the tweet you’re pointing with your mouse.
- Shift + T – Retweets the tweet you’re pointing with your mouse.
- Shift +Space – Moves the screen up.
- F – Prioritize the selected tweet.
- G and then press M – Inbox.
- G and then press R – Replies.
- G and then press F – Favourites.
- G and then press P – Your profile.
- G and then press U – Another User profile.
- G and then press H – Home.
- M – Opens a Message in a new pop-up window.
- N – Opens a new tweet in a new pop-up window.
- K – Moves a tweet up in the list.
- . – Lets you refresh your tweets.
- / – Search.
- Esc – Turn off the message pop-up window.
- @username :Reply to…
- D @username and DM @username: Send a Direct Private Message
- RT : Retweet a tweet
- PRT : Partial Retweet of a tweet
- FTF : Face to Face
- VTV: Voice to Voice
- b/c: Because
- FB: Facebook
- IM : Chat Instant Message
- k : OK
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
One Comment to “Useful Twitter Shortcuts and Abbreviations that Will Make You Save a Lot of Time”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.