Normally, if you start and open a program on your computer with Windows 7, you will not run it as Administrator (Administrator rights). In fact if you want to get full rights over that application, you will have to right click its icon and select the “Run as Administrator” option from the menu. This simple operation may soon become quite annoying and boring, above all if you have to repeat it a lot of times. However there is a “little” fastest way to perform this procedure by opening it from the Windows 7 Search box. Let me tell you upfront that you won’t save a lot of time. It is only an alternative, slightly faster and original way to start any application with administrative privileges.
- Click Start.
- Type in the Serch field (box) the name of the application you want to open as Administrator.
- Now, do not Press Enter!
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Enter . This will open and execute your app with administrative privileges
Tags: trick, Windows 7
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.