Normally, if you start and open a program on your computer with Windows 7, you will not run it as Administrator (Administrator rights). In fact if you want to get full rights over that application, you will have to right click its icon and select the “Run as Administrator” option from the menu. This simple operation may soon become quite annoying and boring, above all if you have to repeat it a lot of times. However there is a “little” fastest way to perform this procedure by opening it from the Windows 7 Search box. Let me tell you upfront that you won’t save a lot of time. It is only an alternative, slightly faster and original way to start any application with administrative privileges.
- Click Start.
- Type in the Serch field (box) the name of the application you want to open as Administrator.
- Now, do not Press Enter!
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Enter . This will open and execute your app with administrative privileges
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.