Normally, if you start and open a program on your computer with Windows 7, you will not run it as Administrator (Administrator rights). In fact if you want to get full rights over that application, you will have to right click its icon and select the “Run as Administrator” option from the menu. This simple operation may soon become quite annoying and boring, above all if you have to repeat it a lot of times. However there is a “little” fastest way to perform this procedure by opening it from the Windows 7 Search box. Let me tell you upfront that you won’t save a lot of time. It is only an alternative, slightly faster and original way to start any application with administrative privileges.
- Click Start.
- Type in the Serch field (box) the name of the application you want to open as Administrator.
- Now, do not Press Enter!
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Enter . This will open and execute your app with administrative privileges
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
- How to Prevent Microsoft Internet Edge from Showing Pop-Up Notification
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.